A Day in My Life (3)

 The third week of “A Day in My Life” journal i will tell you what i was doing this almost a full day.


 Today I just got my final vaccination and the procedure eventually made me scared. No, I wasn't scared because of needles shot but I was scared because I didn't sleep at all! I was having insomnia so I thought my blood pressure would be high since I haven't slept . While waiting for my turn to get checked, I did my listening assignment and today I have a formative test. Formative test is an evaluation that is carried out at the end of discussion of topic or subject. The audio quizzes  are actually the same as previous quizzes, but since I didn't bring my note so I have to evaluate the answer again. The questions are tricky but thankfully I managed to get a good grade.


 After I got my vaccination my mom, sister, and I were going to buy some cookies ingredients and then come home. Since I don't have any sleep and just get sleep I immediately take a nap because I'm super tired. I woke up at 5 PM and then checked my phone. After that I prayed and while waiting iftar Idid other tasks that were given by the different lecturer. I finished around 9 PM and after that i washed my face and then resting on my bedroom.

Comments

Popular Posts