8th Meeting: MID Project

 This Monday my class had a MID project but it was suppose to be 2 weeks ago, because of the book lists hasn't completed so the project was finished this week. The project was about telling story about books that I've read and summarize what is the book tell, we had to use podcast for this project. A podcast is a digital broadcast made available on the Internet. 



I have to record my own voices and telling about the story of the books that I've read and honestly it's really hard, i kept make a mistakes such as pronouncing some words even though I know how to pronounce it, readed the wrong part of paragraph and so on. Honestly podcast for somebody like me it's pretty hard because I'm so shy at talking so I tend to do some major mistakes, but listening other people's podcasts like telling a fairytale story or even confiding their feelings it feels like I still want to try to did podcast. I'm gonna train my communications and my speaks ability so I could've do better than this. It's probably hard because nobody is with me for now so I don't know how to act and did a good intonations. Okay, I think that's enough for this week. See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts