3rd Meeting: Previewing and Predicting

 3rd meeting and also 3rd week of the new semester, going through 3rd week I could finally get used to this semester even tho I'm still struggling. This meeting was about Previewing and Predicting some readings, and yes Previewing and Predicting are also a part of reading has strategies.

What is previewing? Previewing is a strategy that involves the ability of readers to get meaning from a text by making informed predictions. And predicting is a strategy to utilize info from the text to anticipate what will happen in the story. On this part we have to guess what was the book about, what kind of story that the author develops and so, to work on previewing we have to read the title and details and read the summarized parts meanwhile on predicting we have to use the clues that author provides on the book and predict what is the book about. There were 14 activities to do and most of it were quizzes, this activity were quite hard to do. Actually I have to do podcast but I made a mistake by submitted word files instead. I hope I could improve more.



Comments

Popular Posts