1st Meeting: New Semester and Interpretative Reading

 Hello! welcome again in this blog. On 13th September I had my first course since a long holiday, on that day also the start of new semester in this year so I am officially entered 3rd semester. This semester is kinda tough compared to the last semester, but I hope I could survive on this semester too.

Okay, back to topic I start my new semester with learning Interpretative Reading first. What is Interpretative Reading? Interpretative Reading basically is the same with storytelling so you have to put all of your emotions, reading out of loud, and using some gestures. On that they my class were told what is Interpretative Reading, what should we do for our activities, and more. We also listed a book that we would read and then we were taught to use a podcast for storytelling about the book that we were read. Honestly I haven't figured the podcast things yet but I will keep learning about podcast and others of course, nothing much on this 1st meeting so i guess this will enough.

Comments

Popular Posts