Final Exam and Last 2nd Semester

 Hello! Today, I'm just finishing my final exam in listening course. The test is basically what I did learn in the last two weeks and some extras, the extras were not too far from what I learn in the last practices. On the first part I have to listen a conversation and question on each number and then i have to choose the right answers. The audios are about synonyms, focus on the last line, similar sounds, 3W (who, what, where), and negatives expression. There were some technical problems when i take my exam. My browser was bugging so I have to moved to my phone's browser, and lastly there was an audio that it can't be played but thanks to my lecturer she sended the audio in a group chat. On the last two parts I have to listen a longer audio to answer 4-5 questions, the questions are basically 3W (who, what, where). And then I finished my listening exam.

This Week is the my last week as 2nd semester student. A lot of things that were learned on this semester. And as for listening courses I've learned so many things about speaking and writing in English. In the beginning of the semester I learned how to write in capital letters, gaving a conclusion, decided what the speaker did, decided true and false, gaving information and so. In the middle of the semester I've learned similar sounds, related words, same sounds with different meanings, suggestion, responding to the offers and requests. I also learned about essential words about all of industrial jobs. That were also formative tests to check our ability on listening comprehension. In the last of the semester I've learned about short dialogues skills, all of the questions came from the TOEFL practice for test. The strategies that I learned were came up in the final exam. The short dialogues are pretty hard and I've also troubled with some of strategies, but I manage to got better and understand a few of strategies that exist.

Comments

Popular Posts