A Day in My Life (2)

 Welcome back!!! This the second week of “A Day in My Life”. Today I woke up at 1.20 PM after taking a sahur at 4.00 AM and bathing at 5.30 AM. Eventually before that i woke up around 9 AM because i have to fill out my course’s presences and check any tasks that were given, but since the deadline is still long i decide to take a nap again. When I woke up the first thing I checked was my phone and then I prayed. After that there were tasks given by another lecturer so I worked on those tasks first because it's pretty hard since I don't know how to do ms access. Since my lecturer shares how to do the tasks, i can finally understand and manage to do my tasks faster than I expect.


After I finished my tasks I began to work on my listening assignments. There are six tracks with nine minutes long for each track. I did my assignments around 4.30 PM and continued it 5.30 PM till iftar time. Today's tracks are not so different from last week’s. It's about asking directions, belongings, asking for help, times, and departure. Those questions have many themes too, so I can understand any situations they have. Also there's still about similar sounds with different meanings, i’m managing to understand it time by time even right now. About the scores, well… remember that I still don't desire to aim for a high score? Yes, I still keep trying to do my best. But, all of my scores make me satisfied with myself.


Comments

Popular Posts