A Day in My Life (1)

Hello! So I will do “A Day in My Life” journal this Ramadan, and I will start from today's journal. I hope the readers could enjoy it.


Yesterday I woke up for sahur at 03.40 AM. I began to drink water and left my room to go to the main room. I turned on the PC in the main room because I wanted to watch an anime. After that I'm going to the kitchen and making a cup of coffee. When I'm done I'm going back to the main room and enjoying my coffee and peanuts while watching some anime on youtube (there's a legal streaming on there). Before imsak time (where you can't drink or eat) i drank water as much as i can in order to stay hydrated while fasting and drank vitamin so i can stay fit and not get sick.


After imsak i start to wash my face and brush my teeth and then arrange the dish. When I'm done I'll continue to watch a few episodes of anime and  then take a bath. After bathing I’m laying on my bed and scrolling through my phone and watching some videos on tiktok and watching one more episode of the anime I watch. Since I can't endure my drowsiness I take a nap after watching an anime. I woke up at 12.30 PM but I went back to sleeping again and woke up at 2.24 and then praying. While waiting for Iftar time I’m doing various things so I'm not going to get bored. I start by arranging dishes, scrolling through my phone, trying to do some skipping rope, and chit chatting with my siblings. 


Since there's still time before Iftar, I did my listening assignments in order to wait until Iftar time. Yesterday's topic was about Essential Words, there were so many lessons that connected with the responses to the customer and coworkers. In my opinion I did well on the four quizzes, but on the last quiz I'm disappointed with myself because I can't achieve the average score even though I’ve attempted twice. Up until now I'm still sad with my score, I promise to myself that I should do better next week. I’m not aiming to achieve a high score right now. It's still impossible for me, so I have to do a better job until I can understand the lessons.




Comments

Popular Posts