My Way to Improving My English Skill

There are so many way to improve our english skills, just like i wrote in my past journals. But in my case i always do this things to improve my English skills.


1. Reading

If you want to improve your English skills you have to read a text, an article, or a book using English language. Sometimes i read some English light novel or a translations from other languages to English, it can help you to find more vocabulary that we never hears before.



2. Watching 

Watching movies or tv shows also could improve my English skill, i could know how to pronounce the right word through watching the movies. You could also grows your vocabulary by turning CC (Closed Caption) or using English subtitle if it's available.



3. Listening

Listening to the music or audio book could improve our English skill in terms of speaking. I used to listening to some audio book before and i always listening to the music, for a better experience listen to a song that have a good meanings of the song and easy lyrics.



4. Communicating 

Communicating by using English language seems hard for us but you should try to do it with your friends or family. I tend to communicate with my friend using English language even though we still mix it with Indonesian, but it's really fun.



5. Talking to Yourself 

People must thought that we are crazy by doing this but believe me i always talking to my self by using English so I could practice my English skill and my speaking ability.



Comments

Popular Posts