Doing Nothing Sometimes Makes Me Bored Too

 So this afternoon i was doing a powerpoint presentation it's a task for Islamic Education. Actually there is 3 weeks more when my group doing a presentation but, i knew there's somethings are going to be packed for next week and the other next week. After finished the PPT i barely do anything at my house, honestly i want to watch a drama but my mother was working so i couldn't use the desk for watching. I don't like to laying on my bed while watching drama/movies because it doesn't feel comfortable for me so i gave up for watching my favorite drama. All i do today is only laying on my bed, playing a music, scrolling on my twitter and repeat.

I was chatted with my highschool mate on WA and we were talking about each of our struggle and bad days we were joked too because both of us cannot be too much serious because it feels like it's just not us, i mean we were serious sometimes but being too much serious is actually weird. I was doing an interview too with my classmate for Listening task.

Comments

Popular Posts